Are you currently looking to change careers or looking for a certification that can give you a stable future? If so you may look in to what is a phr certification and what it can offer you. This certification is a career long commitment that shows your coworkers, your organization and peers that you have mastered all of the HR principles and that this is the profession in which you plan on staying dedicated to.
In order to become certified, you will have to meet strict educational requirements and professional experience before ever being allowed to take the actual exam. In order to stay certified you will be required to recertify every 3 years in order to stay current in your chosen phr profession. Your certification will be displayed by placing the credentials beside your name.
How it sets You Apart
Earning your Certification:
– Helps to improve your overall resume and to set it apart from other applicants. 1 out of every 2 recruiters tends to choose those with a PRH certification over those that do not.
– You will be able to gain recognition from your organization. Most business leaders tend to think those that are certified are more motivated.
– Helps to unite you with a network of other motivated professionals in and around your area.
How does the PHR certification differ from a certificate program?
When faced with the option of becoming certified or participating in a certificate program it may seem like a daunting task to decide on but in reality there are real differences that can make your choice easier. There are 3 main advantages that certification holds over certificate programs:
– It requires specific education and experience.
– It requires recertification which helps to ensure that you are current in the PHR profession by requiring continuous education.
– It gives you the ability to put your letters or credentials after your name.
There are many benefits to choosing to go with a PHR certification but mainly it offers education, experience and exams which will fully prepare you for the world that you are about to dive into and will keep your mind and skills fresh by requiring that you continuously push forward. This allows you to keep your edge and since the market is always in high demand for individuals who hold a Phr certification you will always have a better chance of getting a job than the average individual.
The certification shows possible employers that you are certified and have the dedication that is needed to get a job done which will give you the upper hand on the competition. You will receive more job offers and opportunities that will pay more than other jobs that you may have applied for before becoming certified. If you are looking for a way to get a start on your new career you may want to consider getting your phr certification and start living the life that you have always dreamed of but never thought possible.